Search In Progress
Processing your RequestYour personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Workplace activities are governed by several agencies dedicated to protect the environment and ensure worker health and safety.
DXP Safety Services is dedicated to helping corporations of all sizes to fulfill their obligations to protect their employees, the public, and the environment in the most cost-effective manner possible. Our compliance and consulting services help clients reduce insurance and workers' compensation premiums and minimize costs associated with accidents and incidents.Compliance
DXP Safety Services ensures compliance with the following:
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- State regulatory agencies
DXP Safety Services provides an array of occupational health and safety services to clients wishing to outsource all or some of their obligations by offering the following:
- Health and safety management program development based on pertinent regulations and standards
- Training to complement the development of in-house health and safety management systems
- Safety program implementation and/or review
- Emergency response plan auditing, evaluation, and drills
- Facility or jobsite audits to maintain worker safety consciousness and support proactive health and safety management systems
- Accident/incident investigation and root-cause analysis
- Hazard/task/job assessments
- Expert witness services
- Accredited jobsite safety professionals